HOW TO IDENTIFY DAMAGE IN THE HEATING NETWORK?
External showings of damage in the heating network are:
• Discharge of steam out of wells or heating chambers, accompanied with distinctive fizzing;
• Leakage of hot water out of the ground or drain pipelines;
• Drop in the pressure of heat carrier in the heating hub in case of stable hydraulic conditions of the heating network.
HOW TO IDENTIFY DAMAGE IN THE ELECTRICAL NETWORK?
Make sure that:
• Your neighbours don’t have electricity either
• You didn’t receive a message about the planned disconnections of electricity or you haven’t found any information about disconnections in our database of planned disconnections
• The main safety device in your electrical panel is switched on
If your answers are positive, please inform us about the damage.